The AAIE Institute for International School Leadership is an online professional development program for current and aspiring international school leaders. There are eight courses addressing key issues of international school leadership, including a mentorship component. The entire curriculum can be completed in two years.
This unique program includes:
- Experienced international school leaders serving as Institute instructors.
- Mentoring from a seasoned international school head.
- Opportunity to earn graduate credit*.
- Individual course registration, allowing participants to identify learning opportunities aligned to specific areas of development.
- Flexible design to accommodate the rigorous schedules of international educators.
- Recognition as an AAIE Fellow after successful completion of all eight courses.
About The Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE):
The Association for the Advancement of International Education (AAIE) has been serving international schools for nearly five decades. The mission of AAIE is to inspire and support leaders in international education to achieve excellence and innovation by creating a dynamic, global community. The AAIE Institute supports this mission by advancing the preparation and development of current and future school leaders.
AAIE is joined in the development and ongoing implementation of the Institute by PLS 3rd Learning.
About PLS 3rd Learning:
PLS 3rd Learning offers innovative, custom solutions to elevate teaching and learning across the U.S. and abroad. These solutions combine a broad range of services that include Professional Development, integrated technologies, technology consulting, and graduate education. Guided by the principles of passionate educators with decades of real-world experience, PLS 3rd Learning is helping educators and school leaders worldwide reach their full potential.