- Learn how to assess and strengthen a healthy internaional school culture so that the school’s leaders, staff, practices and structures truly support learning.
- Develop a safe school environment that promotes cooperation, respect, collaborative decision-making, honest communications, and connective relationships.
- Shaping School Culture: Pitfalls, Paradoxes and Promises by Terrence Deal and Kent Petersen
- Educational Leadership: Culture and Diversity by Clive Dimmock and Allan Walker
- International Education in Practice by Mary Hayden, Jeff Thompson and George Walker
*All texts are available on Amazon for purchase and in Kindle formats.
If you didn’t pay your tuition when registering, you can use this page to submit your payment at your convenience.