- Approach legal and cultural complexities when leading and managing an international school.
- Use this information to address current and potential problems.
- Practice laying the groundwork for a positive relationship with diverse constituencies.
- Ensure a safe school environment for students and staff by creating an emergency crisis plan.
- Learn real-life strategies for both operational and emergency situations.
- Managing International Schools by Blandford and Shaw*
- Educational Leadership: Culture and Diversity by Dimmock and Walker*
- Proactive School Security and Emergency Preparedness Planning*
*Available in Kindle Edition.
If you didn’t pay your tuition when registering, you can use this page to submit your payment at your convenience.